Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Office Rug

Look!

Direct Home Textiles Four Seasons®  Collection Textured Stripe Khaki Rug
 
{via}
 
So, I know it's nothing like the one I said I liked below.  But... a couple of things.
 
1. I needed a rug that my office stair can easily roll over.
2.  I really wanted to bring a natural material into the space, especially since I went with a painted desk.
3. I love the natual color, and the stripes give it that something special, without being the focal point of the room.
4. This one was $50! Umm, sold.
 
It's coming together!
 
Now, I'd love to find a chair like this.
 
Macau Armchair
{via}
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love...your office is really coming together! Now I'm trying to think if your new rug will work in our office too :-). That chair is gorgeous! Can't wait to see once all the pieces are put together. Keep us posted! xo

    ReplyDelete